Subject: Haven't gotten Tracking Info rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon Jarvis
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
In California here. The Pledge Manager says shipping has commenced buy I have yet to recieved any kind of email or tracking info.

Should I be worried?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Goulette
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lord Of Raisins wrote:
In California here. The Pledge Manager says shipping has commenced buy I have yet to recieved any kind of email or tracking info.

Should I be worried?

I don’t know. But I am in CA also and I haven’t gotten tracking info either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Szegedi
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here in the Desert... (NV)😉

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Casper
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Given the volume of orders I’m not surprised. They’ll turn up eventually.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Jarvis
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
Not so much a matter of "it will turn up" as much as I didn't even know they where off the boat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drgoldblum
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
it said shipping has commenced since like in December. It doesn't mean they have shipped it to your house, just that it has left China.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam B
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I didn't received any info at all from CMON. In that I mean, nothing changed on the Geek Funder page for me. It was only a day before the parcel arrived at home for me that I received any info at all, and this was from Games Quest, the people sorting it all in Europe.

Then when the game arrived , it was delivered next door to me as I was out. Royal Post (delivery company in the UK) didn't even put a note through my door to inform me. I only found out next door had it once I checked the email again from Royal Mail and there was an update saying it's been delivered to a neighbour.

Glad it arrived all fine. Still waiting for the mat. They say they have it, and I'm supposing it'll be delivered in the next couple of days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Schachtner
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
I like to play games solo or over hangouts.
badge
Nothing to see here, madness.
mbmbmbmbmb
Lord Of Raisins wrote:

Should I be worried?

Hey Guys, I did not receive an email with tracking information either; HOWEVER, when I went back to the Rising Sun Pledge Manager, there was tracking information posted there. Link -> https://ckpm.coolminiornot.com/login

I hope this helps everyone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In UK, others are already receiving items, I haven’t received an email. While it’s understandible that not all pledges are delivered at the same time, the lack of information for those lower down the list is uncool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Schmidt
United States
Woodbridge
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmb
I didn't get tracking info, and mine has arrived with no warning. I was very excited.

I haven't got my playmat yet, but oh well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff C
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
The pen is mightier than a really small, blunt, and foam covered sword.
mbmbmbmbmb
I’m in Oregon, no tracking number but pledge manager has it listed as shipped. I’m not sure i received a tracking number in Arcadia Quest Inferno either but it made it safely to my house.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Jarvis
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
Ok this is really annoying to hear. How am I supposed to make sure I'm home so my package doesn't get swiped off my door step?

Well another question than for those familiar with the CMON Pledge manager.
What does Phase 1 mean?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
no tracking here either. no nothing on the pledge manager panel either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lord Of Raisins wrote:
Ok this is really annoying to hear. How am I supposed to make sure I'm home so my package doesn't get swiped off my door step?

Well another question than for those familiar with the CMON Pledge manager.
What does Phase 1 mean?

I assume phase 1 means, confirm order paid for and address correct.
Phase 2 will mean ready to ship etc.
Just a guess.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drake Coker
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
This is my tank for Combat Commander
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure "phases" means "waves" for those games that don't fully ship out together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok: I got no email or tracking info, or any other warning for that matter, but the box arrived this am. (Surrey, England).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Matthews
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If your pledge manager information is all correct and paid up then just hold tight for another few weeks or so before assuming there is a problem.

It will take multiple weeks for them to get 10,000+ shipped out.

CMON is terrible at shipping communication but solid with actual shipping so you could get your shipping notification just before it shows up, the same day, after delivery or you might not get shipping notification at all. SURPRISE.

This is totally normal for CMON's kickstarters. and no reason to panic. Wait a few weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Teaches
United States
Willard
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Utah here.... Also haven't seen or heard anything. So, just writing to mourn and try to wait patiently with the rest of you. Like a support group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hamilton
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
For all of you worrying - I actually had my entire pledge (including the separate neoprene map) in my hands before I received an email with tracking info. So, could happen to you guys too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
jimmehhh wrote:
For all of you worrying - I actually had my entire pledge (including the separate neoprene map) in my hands before I received an email with tracking info. So, could happen to you guys too.

Man, any other time I'd be stoked, but I don't live where the package is supposed to be delivered anymore. Utah, SLC area, will update if I figure anything out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Smith
Switzerland
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Olvenskol wrote:
I'm pretty sure "phases" means "waves" for those games that don't fully ship out together.

I confirmed my order in December and am Phase 1, pretty sure you are wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pieter Buntinx
Belgium
Genk
Limburg
flag msg tools
If my calculations are correct, now would be the perfect time to fling poop.
mbmbmbmbmb
I Have received tracking information last week, but it's been stuck on 'Order information has been transmitted to DPD' for several days.But knowing DPD, that could mean anything!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Young
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
SwissQueso wrote:
Olvenskol wrote:

Olvenskol is right.
Zombicide Green Horde shows as Phase 1 and Phase 2 on my pledge manager because core game is shipping now and the stretch goals are shipping this summer.

Rising Sun is showing as phase 1 because everything (core and stretch goals) are shipping at the same time, in 1 phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Smith
Switzerland
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jrigkvn1229 wrote:
SwissQueso wrote:
Olvenskol wrote:

Olvenskol is right and Casey SwissQueso is wrong.
Zombicide Green Horde shows as Phase 1 and Phase 2 on my pledge manager because core game is shipping now and the stretch goals are shipping this summer.

Rising Sun is showing as 1 phase because everything (core and stretch goals) are shipping at the same time, in 1 phase.

So how am I phase 1 if I confirmed in December? That would seem really unlikely.

Edit, I mean I would love to be wrong if this means I can get it in a few weeks. But from other Cmon kickstarters it sounds like Ill be waiting months.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Young
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
SwissQueso wrote:
So how am I phase 1 if I confirmed in December? That would seem really unlikely.

Edit, I mean I would love to be wrong if this means I can get it in a few weeks. But from other Cmon kickstarters it sounds like Ill be waiting months.

I don't understand what you mean.
According to your understanding,

What phase should I be in (confirmed July, showing Phase 1)?

What phase should you be in (confirmed Dec)?

edit:
Oh i see, you don't think you should receive game in "Phase 1" the same time as people who confirmed in the summer.
Phase doesn't say when you'll receive it. It just means you'll get the core and stretch goals in the same shipping box (could be at a much later date though).
How else would you explain Zombicide showing up as Phase 1 AND Phase 2 in my PM (which I confirmed on time)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.