Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Houle
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is anyone aware? I will soon have the funds needed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Pooley
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I’d like to know also, as I just missed the boat on this one!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes there will be a late pledge available but......

Quote:
Be reminded that our Deluxe and Life Bundle are Kickstarter Exclusives and we won't have Late Pledge for those.

Written near the bottom of Update #16. So yes, you can late pledge but only for the retail version, not the deluxe or life bundle. I believe it was later clarified that they can be added to your pledge if you backed it during the campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Pooley
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
cry

Thanks for confirming...I think I’ll have to pass on this one then as it’s the deluxe version that appeals to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Houle
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DonJengibre wrote:
cry

Thanks for confirming...I think I’ll have to pass on this one then as it’s the deluxe version that appeals to me.

Same here, late pledges are for Kickstarter copies, retail preorders are for CSI and MM. Ill pass. Too bad too, I bet companies make a ton of money through late pledges.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Pooley
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Uniform13 wrote:
DonJengibre wrote:
cry

Same here, late pledges are for Kickstarter copies, retail preorders are for CSI and MM. Ill pass. Too bad too, I bet companies make a ton of money through late pledges.

Yeah, late pledges seem like a no-brainer to me - it’s more money at the end of the day and it’s not as if receiving a few late orders say a month after the campaign closes would throw production off track.

Ah well, I’ll just have to make sure I’m on the ball next time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.