Hide
3 Posts

Maximum Apocalypse» Forums » Rules

Subject: Kaiju combination with other monsters question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan miller
msg tools
So when combining the kaiju exspansion with another monster deck is it better to roll dice to add monsters to their respective tiles? Or is it better to follow the kaiju rules and add a monster card at the beginning of every turn? or would it be better to not combine the decks and roll the die for the regular monster deck and always add a card from the separated kaiju deck? I hope that makes sense? I’m leaning towards thinking to separate the two decks and do both.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Bouselli
United States
Carteret
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vonmajica3333 wrote:
So when combining the kaiju exspansion with another monster deck is it better to roll dice to add monsters to their respective tiles? Or is it better to follow the kaiju rules and add a monster card at the beginning of every turn? or would it be better to not combine the decks and roll the die for the regular monster deck and always add a card from the separated kaiju deck? I hope that makes sense? I’m leaning towards thinking to separate the two decks and do both.

I don’t know if combinging any monster decks is a good idea. So, I dont have an answer for you here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Corbally
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Either way would work... I'll play the Kaiju expansion alone first and then see no reason not to mix and match cards and rules to keep game play fresh down the road. (I'm only 6 games in so far...haven't worked through all the core scenarios yet)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.