Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Elle Ell
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am trying to make sure I understand the interaction between the harvest rules and the luminaries that allow players to take optional actions before or after their play.

I can logically follow taking optional Loom or Changeling actions before and after a sow or stockpile action. I can also easily follow taking optional actions before and after a harvest action if your harvest action does not clear a field. But what about when your harvest action clears at least one field? Assume the Changeling or Loom is face-up somewhere on the board and I just harvested to clear out a field with another face-up luminary. When can I take the optional exchange and/or stockpile action? Do I have an opportunity prior to drawing up to 4 and resolving the rest of the harvest clean-up steps? Or must a player take all optional actions before a harvest action that will result in clearing a field?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Webster
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Take optional actions before clearing the field. That is my understanding

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elle Ell
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dnasearchr wrote:
Take optional actions before clearing the field. That is my understanding

Do you know if there is an official ruling or answer posted somewhere that I can reference?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Webster
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I do believe there was an official answer. But I don’t remember Mabee which thread or if it was in their website

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.