Popular Tags: [View All]
J Ans
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

I had a few questions after our first play through:

1. Can we play the action card as soon as we draw it on the same turn?

2. If I am player green and I put my wooden disk on a stack of two more green wooden disks do I take each action three times?

3. In reference to question 2. If I put my green disk down on a stacks of two other green disks. I execute my first green disk action action but I am unable to execute disks 2 and 3 below it because I can't do either action. Do I then take 4 action cards for disks 2 and 3?

4. I place my disk on a build action and brick action. Is it mandatory to build something if I have the available actions? Can I choose to only take one action (example taking brick) and not take the build action by drawing a card?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
That would be a yes to all four questions

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Thomas
United States
Gresham
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jansar1 wrote:
Hi

I had a few questions after our first play through:

1. Can we play the action card as soon as we draw it on the same turn?

2. If I am player green and I put my wooden disk on a stack of two more green wooden disks do I take each action three times?

3. In reference to question 2. If I put my green disk down on a stacks of two other green disks. I execute my first green disk action action but I am unable to execute disks 2 and 3 below it because I can't do either action. Do I then take 4 action cards for disks 2 and 3?

4. I place my disk on a build action and brick action. Is it mandatory to build something if I have the available actions? Can I choose to only take one action (example taking brick) and not take the build action by drawing a card?

Thanks in advance for the help.

I think yes to all but #4. Did you mean goods instead of actions? If ever you can do something but choose not to, you don’t get a card. You only get cards when you are unable to do the actions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
You have to be able to take at least on of the actions. So if you are not able to build anything before you take that brick then you are allowed to take a card and then take a brick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabio Lopiano
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, in other words, you take a card only if you can't take the action, but you can choose the order in which to evaluate the actions,

so you can choose to do the 'build' action first, take a card if you don't have enough resources, and only then take the 'brick' action.

Note also that you can always choose not to do an action at all (e.g. if you want to save your resources for later) but in that case you don't get a compensation card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.