Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex N
United States
Metuchen
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received the base game, two major expansions (What Lies Ahead & Killer Within) AND a great big white box presumably containing all the stretch goals.

Question: I haven't opened the great big white box yet; I still have too many games in shrink that need to be played first. So can anyone confirm if the Exclusive Lori Grimes and "Ride" Daryl were included inside the great big white box or will this arrive in a separate shipment to the U.S.?

EDIT: I pledged the No Sanctuary Tier for $115 (early-bird) plus $6 each for add-ons for "Ride" Daryl and Exclusive Lori Grimes. It seems like the "Ride" Daryl was later added into the Stretch Goals so I assume it's in the great white box. Not sure about the Exclusive Lori Grimes. It's not the same figure as the Lori Grimes Vision.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chiefsachem wrote:
I just received the base game, two major expansions (What Lies Ahead & Killer Within) AND a great big white box presumably containing all the stretch goals.

Question: I haven't opened the great big white box yet; I still have too many games in shrink that need to be played first. So can anyone confirm if Lori Grimes and "Ride" Daryl were included inside the great big white box or will this arrive in a separate shipment to the U.S.?

Yes ride Daryl , Lori Grimes add on and the Lori Crimes Visions. Only missing the two boxes expansions and Daryl's cross bow markers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Simcoe
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know what level you pledged but the ride daryl expansion was included and was part of (ie listed on the box) the base set (deluxe kickstarter version). Lori Grimes Vision was in the big white box with all the other stretch goals. Didn't get the Lori character, but I am assuming like all the other add-on was packed in a seperate white box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex N
United States
Metuchen
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Green Angel wrote:
I don't know what level you pledged but the ride daryl expansion was included and was part of (ie listed on the box) the base set (deluxe kickstarter version). Lori Grimes Vision was in the big white box with all the other stretch goals. Didn't get the Lori character, but I am assuming like all the other add-on was packed in a seperate white box.

Green Angel, let me know when you open your white box if the the Exclusive Lori Grimes was thrown in there for you. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Simcoe
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As per my post I didn't get (ie pay for) the Lori Grimes survivor add-on, from what I have seen all the add-ons that you pay extra for come in their own individual white box. The big white box contains all the stretch goals that are the same for everyone (this includes the Lori vision).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy
England
Chorleywood
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chiefsachem wrote:
Green Angel wrote:

Green Angel, let me know when you open your white box if the the Exclusive Lori Grimes was thrown in there for you. Thanks.

Might be quicker (for everyone) if you just opened your box and took a look?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex N
United States
Metuchen
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PlanBee wrote:
chiefsachem wrote:
Green Angel wrote:

Might be quicker (for everyone) if you just opened your box and took a look?

You would normally think that, but since I already have an abundance of shrink wrapped games that I promised myself to unseal and play first I thought I would at least ask about this particular expansion so I can update my inventory list properly. Besides, if the demand for this game goes up, I may find myself tempted by the ridiculously high prices being asked for this shrink wrapped game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Letourneau
Canada
St-Lambert
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Lori character comes in her own smallish box, about the size of a player board

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teskal Flink
Germany
flag msg tools
Some stuff (both expansions for example) comes in an extra package! Maybe few days later (or earlier is possible,too).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.