Dan Rosewater
Switzerland
Zürich
Switzerland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As German players will have to wait presumably until autumn 2018 for the app being available in German language, I asked myself if it will be a big problem playing with the English app and German edition physical components?

The only problem I see myself is when the apps ask for “look for the (any type) card named “xyz” and you have to figure out what the German counterpart is.

Am I right or are there more problems to encounter?
Thanks for your opinions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malcolm
United Kingdom
Preston
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
sounds like it should be alright.

i'm guessing all the weapons have similar names - but modifications and rewards make take some guesswork... i think it always shows the picture too though.

same with XP upgrades - there are only two per level so it should be easy enough to work out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yan Bertrand
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well you'll pretty much have to be able to match all cards names (heroes are probably the easiest, but indeed items might require a bit more work, but can be identified through their pictures by matching to http://cards.boardwars.eu/).
The effects & "orders" you'll have to learn, I guess.
But if you're reading this, you're more than ready for it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Rosewater
Switzerland
Zürich
Switzerland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes I was looking mostly for technical/organisational hurdles. It‘s not the language itself that is the problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.