Popular Tags: [View All]
Kristopher
United States
Allentown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hey, buddy, can you spare a role?
badge
I jotted it down in my Risk campaign book. I always used to do that so I could replay my moments of glory over a glass of brandy in the sleeping quarters. --Arnold J. Rimmer--
mbmbmb
I'm confused..... I received word that a PledgeManager on Kickstarter has just opened again, for a Nautilus Upgrade and Expansion pack, Which includes 12 upgrade expansion cards.

Now, I had signed up for the last NEW Kickstarter with an Expansion pack (that ended Dec 27, '17,) this was 12 cards or something, and my CC has already been charged.

Is this the same kickstarter that has just been expanded to 12 different upgrade cards? or is this a NEW New Kickstarter? What happened to the OTHER Kickstarter? I haven't received anything...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
High Stakes
United States
flag msg tools
This is my lucky stake.
badge
I have killed many vampires with it. I call it Mr. Pointy.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: A NEW New Kickstarter?

It was always 12 cards. It's the same KS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher
United States
Allentown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I jotted it down in my Risk campaign book. I always used to do that so I could replay my moments of glory over a glass of brandy in the sleeping quarters. --Arnold J. Rimmer--
mbmbmb
So, It's just a redo for folks that missed out on the OTHER Kickstarter Expansion. So I don't have to do anything?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
High Stakes
United States
flag msg tools
This is my lucky stake.
badge
I have killed many vampires with it. I call it Mr. Pointy.
mbmbmbmbmb
Lhowser wrote:
So, It's just a redo for folks that missed out on the OTHER Kickstarter Expansion. So I don't have to do anything?

I believe you have to click the link in the email titled "[name] your Nemo's War: Nautilus Upgrades Expansion + Reprint pledgemanager is ready!"
and go to the Pledge Manager and put in your name and shipping address so they know where to send the stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael MS
Australia
DUBBO
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
- Don't touch me !!
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they just want your address. Received the same and I've been charged as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher
United States
Allentown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Ok. Thank you.

Edit: Ok. So I was misreading the email. This was one just telling me to keep an eye out for the email where I can put in my shipping addy and such. I read thru and saw the link, so clicked it and it took me back to the kickstarter page. And I thought it was a NEW one.

D'OH! shakeshake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.