Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Gotteri
United Kingdom
CHESTERFIELD
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Little has been said about the PDF book of the back stories of the various characters and villains.

Well I'm a sucker for a good story, so I went for it.

I have to say I found it a well written, emotive, atmospheric collection, that leaves you with many questions and (in a couple of cases) wanting to help the characters escape more!

The back stories for the Bosses are cool, too.

All in all it's a nice touch to the overall game experience, definitely.

I just wanted to acknowledge it and say thanks!

PS spotted a couple of errors in it but nowt major!

D x
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin White
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Rise And Reverberate
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't get this when I backed the game on Kickstarter and I kind of regret it. I didn't think it necessary to enjoy the game, and I know it isn't, but I am curious about it now I am enjoying the game itself and I want more.
Never mind, hindsight is a wonderful thing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Pike
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Thanks! We are looking into printing it as a physical book so more fans can enjoy the expanded story. Watch this space!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Sherwood
msg tools
Themeborne wrote:
Thanks! We are looking into printing it as a physical book so more fans can enjoy the expanded story. Watch this space!

Sounds neat, I’d pick up a copy.

Quick questions while we are on the subject of releasing content.

Will there be a become a prisoner option again? I had to drop my pledge for that due to unforseen bills, which you kindly refunded.

Will you be releasing more pencils and paper?

Edit - caved in and bought the cassette !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Pike
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Become a Prisoner is hard to do on a small scale. The cards were produced to the same high standard as all the other game cards, which we can only do if it's accompanying a larger run. We might offer it again during our next kickstarter, and we are looking into a way of maybe doing it as an on-going option. We'll see, but one way or another there will be certainly another opportunity to turn yourself into a playable character.

We will make the scorepad files available online for free in the near future, so people can print their own. We also encourage rubbing out and reusing the ones you have. But yes, if there is sufficient demand we would consider printing and selling additional pads & pencils - or maybe just the pads.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gotteri
United Kingdom
CHESTERFIELD
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll msg tye 3 errors I found, then!
Cheers
D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Sherwood
msg tools
Themeborne wrote:
Become a Prisoner is hard to do on a small scale. The cards were produced to the same high standard as all the other game cards, which we can only do if it's accompanying a larger run. We might offer it again during our next kickstarter, and we are looking into a way of maybe doing it as an on-going option. We'll see, but one way or another there will be certainly another opportunity to turn yourself into a playable character.

We will make the scorepad files available online for free in the near future, so people can print their own. We also encourage rubbing out and reusing the ones you have. But yes, if there is sufficient demand we would consider printing and selling additional pads & pencils - or maybe just the pads.

Ohh exciting, just realised at one point I thought the pencils had escape the dark castle on them? I think I must of dreamed it, so I suppose there isn't much point in releasing more pencils. Though if you guys could put themeborne on them I think that would be great in the future, they could be used for other games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.