Popular Tags: [View All]
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
- my game has not arrived yet (purchased overseas, retail english edition) but i really would like to add this expansion
- i completely missed this on KS, otherwise it would have def been part of my order/pledge
- the online retailer i bought my game from does not have this avail, so i'm looking for other options

any suggestions? thanks...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan A.Y.
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mb
Also in the same camp...

my local vendor doesn't offer terrain expansion separately during ks either (only available via mythic pledge or up), feels bad man.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sithrak - The god who hates you unconditionally
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they've reopened the pledge manager for late pledges for now (not 100% certain, but worth a try)

It's on loh.gamefound.com

Otherwise, if you know any local pledgers, you could ask them to add whichever expansions you want, because the shop is still open for 2nd wave shipments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał Misztal
Poland
flag msg tools
It was said that pledge manager will re-open after 1st wave shipping is finished, so you should be able to add any add-ons you want thaen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmb
Kumoja wrote:
It was said that pledge manager will re-open after 1st wave shipping is finished, so you should be able to add any add-ons you want thaen.

You sure about this? I was worried that I'd missed all the add-ons, you're saying I have another chance to get them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurice Oksman
United States
Hartsdale
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a pledge, for anyone that doesn’t I might be willing to add something they want onto the 2nd wave of shipping (pledge manager will reopen at the end of 1st wave). Feel free to look at my want list or make an offer, but don’t forget to consider shipping, etc...cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał Misztal
Poland
flag msg tools
Gregolution wrote:
You sure about this? I was worried that I'd missed all the add-ons, you're saying I have another chance to get them?

As far as I know, that's true.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A P
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
mb
I just added them to my Wave 1 order. Not sure what that is going to do to the order, however.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.