Advanced Squad Leader» Forums » General

Subject: Unhooking and Unloading a Gun rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I find unhooking and unloading a Gun confusing. One says only by spending a certain amount of MPs and the other says must not have spent MPs.

UNHOOKING: A Stopped vehicle not in Bypass may unhook a Gun only by spending half (FRU) of its MP/MF allotment

Unloading: A Gun may not be (un)loaded to/from a vehicle that has expended any MP in the same MPh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eoin Corrigan
Ireland
Wexford
Wexford
flag msg tools
designer
ASL Fanatic
badge
Royal Dublin Fusiliers "Spectamur Agendo"
mbmbmbmbmb
So, the unhooking must be the first MP expenditure of the MPh for the vehicle in question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eoin Corrigan wrote:
So, the unhooking must be the first MP expenditure of the MPh for the vehicle in question.

Ok, I think I get it.
So if a truck is towing a Gun and is fired upon by DFF, it can't stop and unhook the Gun until the beginning of its next Mph.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Roundhill
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Unhooking and Unloading are completely different actions.

Unhooking is done when a Gun is being Towed. Per C10.5, some Guns are actually loaded onto the vehicle (En Portee), and those Guns must be Unloaded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klas Malmstrom
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
grahamj wrote:
So if a truck is towing a Gun and is fired upon by DFF, it can't stop and unhook the Gun until the beginning of its next Mph.

You can unhook a Gun after the vehicles has moved, but you can only hook up a Gun if the vehicle has not expended any MP in the current MPh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eoin Corrigan
Ireland
Wexford
Wexford
flag msg tools
designer
ASL Fanatic
badge
Royal Dublin Fusiliers "Spectamur Agendo"
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Klas!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.