Popular Tags: [View All]
daniel balik
Czech Republic
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,
maybe this was disussed before, but I wasn´t able to find it so sorry about probably duplicite questions.

1) Warriors ability to heal 2 damage when descending - does this appy when go from lvl 3 dungeon to the final boss fight?

2) when skill requires a dice from a single color (for example Armor Crush - for 1 yellow dice gain 6 on black dice - only for shields). Can I use also heroic dice for these abilities or must it be exactly only yellow?

thanks for the replies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
danissimus wrote:
1) Warriors ability to heal 2 damage when descending - does this appy when go from lvl 3 dungeon to the final boss fight?

Yes, because going from level 3 to the Boss is descending (e.g., page 20 says, "When you descend from the third floor of the dungeon, flip over the dungeon card. It’s time to fight the boss!").

danissimus wrote:
2) when skill requires a dice from a single color (for example Armor Crush - for 1 yellow dice gain 6 on black dice - only for shields). Can I use also heroic dice for these abilities or must it be exactly only yellow?

You can use (discard) heroic dice in such a case.

Thus, for Armor Crush, you could discard a black 1 and gain a black 6 (but the latter would be limited to armor boxes).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daniel balik
Czech Republic
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Arnold
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A hint if you're interested, that really helped me:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Don't forget you can discard 2 dice for a heroic die and use it on these skills. A great way to "use" low valued dice or dice in colors you don't need for this challenge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The advice in the spoiler above is misleading.

In a peril encounter, you can NEVER use non-black dice of a color other than the encounter. You just discard them when you get them (which normally you won't).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.