3 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » Rules

Subject: Allies within range gain +1 on attacks rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dr. Funktastic

Antarctica
msg tools
Say a character has this ability and plays it. Obviously character that act before this character won't get the bonus, but what about characters that act after but then move out of range?

In other words, do the allies need to stay within the range of the ability, or only need to be within range when the ability is played.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael ray
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Dr Funktastic wrote:
Say a character has this ability and plays it. Obviously character that act before this character won't get the bonus, but what about characters that act after but then move out of range?

In other words, do the allies need to stay within the range of the ability, or only need to be within range when the ability is played.

Most of those style of abilities work as an aura. So you'd have to stay in range.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
squegeeboo wrote:
Dr Funktastic wrote:

Most of those style of abilities work as an aura. So you'd have to stay in range.
... and you can move into range later in the turn to gain the bonus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.