David Reeves
United States
Georgetown
TX
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sal,

While playing the Main Event, I discovered an inconsistency with the rules and Player Aid. The "USE2 Rulebook-SV 2017-03-01" in section 13.2.2, page 37, 3rd bullet says that German National Will increases by the country's factory count in section 16.0. However, the March 2017 Living Player Aid says that Germany only receives +2 National Will for each conquered country.

Pg 37, 2nd diamond comment says the USSR gets +3 for East Poland ceded but the player aid only says +2.

What are the correct values for national Will increases?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Sizmur
United Kingdom
Gravesend
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TeknoMerk wrote:
Sal,

While playing the Main Event, I discovered an inconsistency with the rules and Player Aid. The "USE2 Rulebook-SV 2017-03-01" in section 13.2.2, page 37, 3rd bullet says that German National Will increases by the country's factory count in section 16.0. However, the March 2017 Living Player Aid says that Germany only receives +2 National Will for each conquered country.

Pg 37, 2nd diamond comment says the USSR gets +3 for East Poland ceded but the player aid only says +2.

I'm not Sal, but looking at the second printing of the rulebook and player aid card, in both cases national will increases by 2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvatore Vasta
United States
Woodstock
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
TeknoMerk wrote:
Sal,

Thanks for letting me know. Carl is correct. It's +2.

Somewhere along the line, a version control problem happened such that the designer's rules are not up to date. I haven't worried too much about fixing it just yet.

Sal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Reeves
United States
Georgetown
TX
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Sal and Carl.

When will the latest PDF for USE 2nd edition be available? Like I mentioned in my first post, I have the March 2017 version (I am a USE 1st edition purchaser).

Okay, I found the 2017_09 files on BGG which are a bit newer than 2017_03. Are these the latest?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvatore Vasta
United States
Woodstock
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
TeknoMerk wrote:
Thank you Sal and Carl.

When will the latest PDF for USE 2nd edition be available? Like I mentioned in my first post, I have the March 2017 version (I am a USE 1st edition purchaser).

Okay, I found the 2017_09 files on BGG which are a bit newer than 2017_03. Are these the latest?

Yes, the GMT 2017-09 files are the latest. They are supplemented with the USE2 Errata-Questions as of 2018-01-09 file.

Sal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Reeves
United States
Georgetown
TX
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the confirmation, Sal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.