Subject: Desperately seeking character standees--- rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Mauro
United States
Hamilton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
I hate to post a market request here, but I'm really hoping to find a set of character standees. Is there a charitable backer who might be willing to part with a set?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nullo Facchini
Denmark
Vordingborg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
me too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swampy Crocker
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also fall into the group of people who want standees (I didn't when I was backing, but I see the advantages now).

I suppose it is too much to hope Isaac sees this and decides to do a print run of standees...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Mauro
United States
Hamilton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
sort of hoping for that myself! there's got to be extras, and I vastly prefer the character art to minis-- despite the minis being of good quality.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikos Kalfin
Greece
N.Makri / Athens
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SwampMonster wrote:
I also fall into the group of people who want standees (I didn't when I was backing, but I see the advantages now).

I suppose it is too much to hope Isaac sees this and decides to do a print run of standees...
a

What are the advantages?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swampy Crocker
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ektorakos wrote:
SwampMonster wrote:

a

What are the advantages?

Easier to identify who is who (tinkerer and Mindtheif look too similar as minis).
No need to paint to enjoy.
Consistency on the table.
Much easier to fit in boxes for travel.

Obviously the minis don't have any issues, standees just happen to be a great option too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pino falcione
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scan character's mat, print on card stock, cut , and put them on a plastic stand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.