B L
msg tools
Hey all,

Apologies if this has already been posted. I'm sure it has but I couldn't find it.

I am finally upgrading to a storage system beyond "plastic bags tossed in the box," mostly so that I can keep the monsters assembled rather than digging about for them. I'd like to organize them by expansion.

Unfortunately, it looks like I stupidly pitched the box and inserts for a couple of the expansions, so I can't figure out which monsters and investigators go with which expansions. Is there a list of this somewhere (with pics of the figures, preferably, but any list is fine)?

Thanks much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
But I don’t want to go among mad people
badge
Oh, you can’t help that, we’re all mad here.
mbmbmbmbmb
In the app you can click on the different expansions and the app wil tell you which expansion unlocks which investigators and monsters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B L
msg tools
ZdadrDeM wrote:
In the app you can click on the different expansions and the app wil tell you which expansion unlocks which investigators and monsters.

Oh my god lol. I feel dumb. Thanks so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.