Subject: Where to get replacement player mat? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shaun
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I accidentally did some damage to one of my player mats when attempting to laminate it. I'm trying to get a replacement.

I sent a facebook message and an email to Eggertspiele to see if I could purchase a replacement. They have yet to get back to me.

Does anyone have a better way to try to get a hold of their customer service?

Also, in the event I can't get a hold of them, does anyone have electronic files of the player mats? I might try to print and laminate my own copy if I can't get a replacement from Eggertspiele.

Thanks for the help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay M
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ag0n1st wrote:
Also, in the event I can't get a hold of them, does anyone have electronic files of the player mats? I might try to print and laminate my own copy if I can't get a replacement from Eggertspiele.

You could scan it at a Kinko's or FedEx Office. They have scan quality and card stock printers that are commercial quality.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

If you don't have access to a scanner or scanning service, and don't have Photoshop/image editing skills, then disregard this post. Otherwise...

If you're not able to get help from the publisher, or aren't able to get the image file you're asking for, then you might want to consider doing this:

1. Scan one of your remaining good player mats at high resolution
2. Edit the image it in Photoshop (or other image editing software) to change the color of the circles (where the wooden discs are placed)
3. Save and print!

Lol ... ninja'd by Jay's post above! He posted his while I was typing mine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
Snowflakes Melt
badge
Snowflakes Melt
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps someone will scan one for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I would, except I have mine encased in a 3rd party acrylic overlay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave S.
United States
Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Try Eggertspiele again. It took me a couple of tries to get a response on something, but they were really cool about it. I just had to follow up with them. Also, make sure you received their auto-reply message to ensure you had the correct email address. I remember reading somewhere that someone got their email incorrect and once they fixed it they got a reply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K Fung
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Love playing tile games!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rebubula423 wrote:
Try Eggertspiele again. It took me a couple of tries to get a response on something, but they were really cool about it. I just had to follow up with them. Also, make sure you received their auto-reply message to ensure you had the correct email address. I remember reading somewhere that someone got their email incorrect and once they fixed it they got a reply.

Juse use their .de address instead of .com so info@eggertspiele.de.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.