United States
Haslet
Texas
flag msg tools
The Game that started it all
badge
I know. It's an Awesome Avatar.
mbmbmbmbmb
So I have a Broken 1st Line Squad that self rallied with Snake-eyes. So on the Leader Creation chart they qualify for the -1 for being American, but which Modifier is used for the Base unit? They have a Broken Morale of 8, which qualifies for another -1 DRM, but then there is a +1 DRM for Base Level Moral of 6, which the 1st Line Squad has on it's Unbroken side. Which one is used?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Perry Cocke
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Base ML 8.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tankboy
United States
Haslet
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So you use the Unbroken sides Morale. Which now makes sense with the sequence:
Squad Self-Rallies with Snake Eyes. Flip to Good Order side. Leader Creation Chart is now used, with a -1 DRM for American, and -1 DRM for Base 8 Morale.

Got it. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Probst
Australia
Glen Waverley
VIC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Fly by Night wrote:
So you use the Unbroken sides Morale.

No, you use the drm applicable at the time the DR is made. There is no "sequence" as such.

At the time of rolling the dice, the unit is broken, has a ML of 8, and is American. Those dictate the applicable drm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tankboy
United States
Haslet
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Woops, got that out of Order and the Morale numbers backwards. Thanks for the Correction.

EDIT: So for anyone else looking at this for answers

A Broken Squad Self Rallies with Double 1's. Its Broken side shows an 8 for its Morale, so the DRM for the Leader Creation Roll are a -1 for being American and another -1 for having a Morale equal to or greater than 8 when the Rally attempt was made.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Probst
Australia
Glen Waverley
VIC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Fly by Night wrote:
A Broken Squad Self Rallies with Double 1's. Its Broken side shows an 8 for its Morale, so the DRM for the Leader Creation Roll are a -1 for being American and another -1 for having a Morale equal to or greater than 8 when the Rally attempt was made.

And a +1 drm for being broken!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.