Hide
6 Posts

Path of Light and Shadow» Forums » General

Subject: Future of Path of Light and Shadow rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesse Black
msg tools
I played this last night and it's quite fun! Maybe I don't have a game developer's eye, but it seems like this system is ripe for expansions! More of everything please! However, I know Travis started his own company (congrats on the Kickstarter by the way!). What does the future of this game hold? Or is it very unlikely to get future additional content because Travis no longer works for Action Phase?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
v b
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jdbc59 wrote:
I played this last night and it's quite fun! Maybe I don't have a game developer's eye, but it seems like this system is ripe for expansions! More of everything please! However, I know Travis started his own company (congrats on the Kickstarter by the way!). What does the future of this game hold? Or is it very unlikely to get future additional content because Travis no longer works for Action Phase?

+1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jdbc59 wrote:

The game has two other designers, and the license is held by Indie Board and Cards. If the game sells well, I'm sure they'll make an expansion with or without Travis' involvement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Black
msg tools
James, that's a good point! I guess there were other designers. The game on kickstarter sold nearly 2,000 copies. I'm no expert, but that alone seems to warrant an expansion.

Hopefully we can see some more video reviews of it in the near future also! Some great reviews wouldn't help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garth Pickrell
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmb
I would love an expansion as well. We have a larger play group.... 5 or 6. So even if the play would tend to drag a bit, a larger map & new player would be great. Probably would need a rule that if you were the only player with 2 realms you score, or if 2 players have 2 realms you need a 3rd realm to score...... Might throw off the gameplay, but I'd be up for the playtestihng? Just sayin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
v b
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any updates on this? :-/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.