Subject: Question about Ranger cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
thredith undomiel
Colombia
Bogotá
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just recently got the game, and I noticed that all characters from all five games come with 10 power cards, but the Ranger from Tomb of Annihilation comes only with 9. Does anyone know why is that?

I searched for images uploaded by other users, and it seems it's not just my game (for a moment there, I thought I had left one ranger power card in the deck... but no).

His powers are:
Bookmark
Careful shot
Stealthy assault
Lightning arrow
Desperate strike
Twisting strike
Lightning reflexes
Jump
Pass without trace

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viktor Todorov
Macedonia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I think the ranger in TOA has some special daily cards that you need to choose 2 from. They don't have the rangers card back, but something else that looks like a tea cup or something. Don't have TOA, but saw this in some previews.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
thredith undomiel
Colombia
Bogotá
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oooh, I know which ones you're mentioning. Thanks, Viktor!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Giammalva
United States
flag msg tools
Artus Cimber has the Ring of Winter, so you get to choose two powers that are specific to the ring from its own cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rene deras
msg tools
with the ring of winter you complete and have more deck for power cards to the ranger Artus Cimber.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.