Subject: Action Cards representation of a Mine hit rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
rocky mount
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
As indicated on 9.5 of the 2nd edition rulebook, under Mines, Booby Traps, and Claymores, it says "...draw three Action Cards for each unit. If any card contains a Burst Icon, then the unit has been hit").

My question is what does a burst icon look like. Nowhere do I see a description of a burst icon in the rule book or Briefing Books. I see Action cards with single icons that look like a burst, I see single "burst" that say short, and I see action cards with multiple indications of "bursts". Are all these cards described above "bursts" that have a mine impact?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Gingras

Weymouth
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes, the explosion is a burst. I believe its on one of the play aids where it describes the iconography of the cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rocky mount
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks. What, if any, is the difference between a depicted single burst and a multiple burst if is there one? There are four Action Cards with multiple bursts. 11 with single burst depictions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rocky mount
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Wha-la! I found the player aid card you referred to. Answers the question. Thanks again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.