Subject: Gem collector and medea's ability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Axilleas Garif
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello to everyone could you help me please?A unit with no climbing and Gem collector ability can collect omphalos from rocks or other climbing terrain?Also what about medea's ability?Does she heal the climbing unit at hers surroundings?Thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Lardinois

Dayton
Ohio
msg tools
mbmb
Yes, Gem collector can collect/absorb from areas that need climb or other movement abilities they just cannot move themselves into those spaces unless them have the requisite talents.

Same with Medea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Axilleas Garif
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
xfiddle wrote:
Yes, Gem collector can collect/absorb from areas that need climb or other movement abilities they just cannot move themselves into those spaces unless them have the requisite talents.

Same with Medea.

Τhanks a lot!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmie Andersson
Sweden
Malmö
Skåne
flag msg tools
badge
Uuurrh! I let him in, uuuhh, was that not cool? Arrrarrh...
mbmbmbmbmb
xfiddle wrote:

Same with Medea.

Gem collector does not allow absorbing from the surroundings, only claiming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
s alvooch
msg tools
mbmbmb
ilgoga wrote:

Gem collector does not allow absorbing from the surroundings, only claiming.

I thought claiming wasn't an action? Example: if Helios is activated and claims from surrounding area (not a simple action), why can't he absorb on the same turn as his complex action?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raph Moimoi
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Page 12 :

Simple Actions
Walk
Attack
Claim

Complex Actions
Run
Absorb
Deploy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.