Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kurt R
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
All life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.
mbmbmbmbmb
I count 58 buildings in my KS deluxe version. The rulebook lists 12 standard and 38 advanced. The KS deluxe pack mentions three new buildings. I found two copies of each of those which makes:

56 total buildings

I have 58. I think the two extra are these. What exactly are they for?

Also, the rulebook shows duplicates of the "Draw 1 Equipment Tile" standard building in the setup but that should be one of those and one of "Room Construction: -2 Materials." I'm listing that here for anyone else confused as I was (didn't see it mention in a thread elsewhere).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Borg
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's the airlock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt R
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
All life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.
mbmbmbmbmb
swYck wrote:
It's the airlock.

But those are on the boards already, right? How are these different from what’s already on each player board?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Croquet
France
flag msg tools
mb
enzo622 wrote:
swYck wrote:
It's the airlock.

But those are on the boards already, right? How are these different from what’s already on each player board?

They have holes in them, to stick your survivor minis in them just like in the deluxe rooms.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt R
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shoum wrote:
enzo622 wrote:
swYck wrote:
It's the airlock.

They have holes in them, to stick your survivor minis in them just like in the deluxe rooms.

Sorry, I'm asking the question the wrong way. Of course, these are deluxe Airlocks so you can put the figures in. I only have 2 of them; shouldn't I have 4?

Edit: OK, the other 2 fell off the table and were hiding on the floor. I saw the other 2 on my table and thought they were something special at first until you guys pointed out I was simply looking at the deluxe Airlock. D'oh!

All is well. And just to be clear from an inventory perspective then, there are:

12 standard rooms (with yellow outline)
38 advanced room (grey background)
4 deluxe Airlocks
6 KS extra rooms
60 TOTAL ROOM TILES (not the 50 the rulebook states)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.