Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just voted in someone's poll and the results showed 5 people voted, 4 giving one answer and 0 giving each of the other answers, i.e. indicating that 0+0+4=5. But I gave one of the other answers, as the green check mark indicates.

Screenshot of the inconsistent poll state:

From thread Game about cancer?

Here is the current poll (the numbers have already changed from when I made my screenshot):
Poll
Would You play a game like this?
Yes, theme does not matter for me.
Yes, theme would interest me.
No, theme is undesirable.
      134 answers
Poll created by sigmarpriest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Williams
United Kingdom
St Just
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the exact same thing when the poll was only at 2 votes, but I figured there was just a delay, that then seemed to sort itself out, so the numbers were then correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Are you aware of the dangers foxes pose to you and
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmbmb
The bug isn't that the percentage is off, but that your vote didn't display normally immediately after voting. If you clicked Questions and then Results, all should be normal. I've observed this a few time in the last week, possibly related to the slowdowns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
Yeah, server delay. Happens with thumbs on occasion too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mbmbmbmbmb
Due to some very ambitious polls that have been posted to the site lately, we've delayed the calculation of the count - unfortunately this can result in some messed up counts. We'll see if we can "fake" it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete
United States
Northbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aldie wrote:
Due to some very ambitious polls that have been posted to the site lately, we've delayed the calculation of the count - unfortunately this can result in some messed up counts. We'll see if we can "fake" it.
So it's skutsch's fault, is it?

Pete (just knew it)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.