Popular Tags: [View All]
A L D A R O N
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
A L D A R O N
badge
----[---->+<]>++.+++++++++++.--------.---.>-[--->+<]>---.---.-.
mb
Is there a list that indicates which Vehicles are Heavy and which are Light? I can't for the life of me make out the difference between "purple" and "grey" (HoBR seems to have fixed this).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich
United States
Wingate
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
Well the defense icon is colored (the pentagon shape, upside down), dark red is for light, and grey is for heavy. That is the best way. What you can try to do is look at the combat value pentagons and match the shade. If the defense one matches the shade of the right combat value then you know it is a heavy vehicle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart De Vuyst
Belgium
Mechelen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For color disabled people the purple and dark grey background colors of the defence shields of heavy and light vehicles look (almost) exactly the same.

The easiest way to recognise a heavy vehicle is looking for side and front defence values. Only heavy vehicles have them.

Heavy with side and front defence values:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A L D A R O N
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
A L D A R O N
badge
----[---->+<]>++.+++++++++++.--------.---.>-[--->+<]>---.---.-.
mb
reelvideo wrote:
Well the defense icon is colored (the pentagon shape, upside down), dark red is for light, and grey is for heavy.

Read the question:
Quote:
I can't for the life of me make out the difference between "purple" and "grey"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich
United States
Wingate
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
Ya sorry. I didn't know if there was a difference in shade that you might be able to see vs color.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brennan Sheremeto
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Phyrexian wrote:
For color disabled people the purple and dark grey background colors of the defence shields of heavy and light vehicles look (almost) exactly the same.

The easiest way to recognise a heavy vehicle is looking for side and front defence values. Only heavy vehicles have them.

Heavy with side and front defence values:

This is what I look for

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.