Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Wells
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've been lurking around the internet waiting for people to get copies of this game because I want to know what people think! The miniatures and art style gets me so excited! C'mon Gale Force 9!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The game is nice for a coop. The models are awesome.

The rules are a bit lacking, but there is a FAQ that handles the biggest holes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Wells
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The models look awesome. As far as rules go, I always need like 10 FAQs, an errata, 13 youtube video unboxings, and 20 BGG reviews before I hit the purchase button.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rules writing is a skill that has degenerated since I started gaming in the 70's.

Oh how I wish for the return of rules cases and concise rulebooks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Starr
msg tools
mb
I've only had time to try one scenario, solo, so far. It was before the FAQ, so I was a bit lost, but I played it how I thought it should be played.

Turns out I got a few rules wrong, but regardless, it was intense and fun. I don't want to give my judgement of how fun it is until I try again and with people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles-David
Canada
Mascouche
Quebec
flag msg tools
"Courage isn't the matter of not being frightened, you know. It's being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway." - 3rd Doctor
badge
“Happiness is nothing unless it exists side by side with sadness. Two sides. One coin” - 7th Doctor
mbmbmbmbmb

We played our first Story (3 jobs) this weekend and it was a blast!
We made it by the skin of our teeth (finished at 10 200$ and you need 10 000$ to win)but it was fantastic!

Yes, the rules could be a bit more clear, but overall.. FUN!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Turner
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My biggest complaint about it so far is that it hasn't shipped to retail yet! I have a bunch of Massive Darkness stuff waiting for my Firefly preorder to be filled!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dreadknot Knotdread
Canada
Markham
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Silopolis wrote:
My biggest complaint about it so far is that it hasn't shipped to retail yet! I have a bunch of Massive Darkness stuff waiting for my Firefly preorder to be filled!

Hey, I got a bunch of MD kickstarter stuff just sitting in shrink at home. You need something, maybe we can work something out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.