Subject: Ian Brody's SHAEF on Kickstarter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
PSC games
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
We thought you might be interested in the latest game designed by the "Quartermaster General" himself, Ian Brody. It's live now on Kickstarter.

SHAEF is a two-player, card-driven World War II strategy game covering the period from June 1944 to March 1945. It covers the war in Western Europe from D-Day to the Allied advance over the River Rhine.

The game box includes the rulebook, the game board, 2 ten-sided dice, 360 cards (illustrated with historically-themed photographs), 2 player mats, 2 player aid cards, die-cut counter sheets, and plastic stands for the on-board armies.

There's a special Early Bird price for the first 250 backers: only £45, which offers a chunky saving on the game's MSRP of £59.95.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR SHAEF KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1992455033/ian-brodys-s...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Geggus
United Kingdom
Brentwood,
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not clear from the Kickstarter listing whether someone can buy 2 or more pledges at the £45 level. I tried to buy 2, but it told me I had purchased 1 for a total of £90 (I did amend my payment). Is that intentional?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PSC games
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
If you want two copies there is a 'double-deal' pledge for £90.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.