Subject: Investment - Extra cost calculated when rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Fisk
United Kingdom
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Come on you Seagulls! Sami Hyppia's Blue & White army!
badge
That's weird. This bit used to mention Shire Games, and tell you all how wonderful we are. But it seems to have got deleted. Let's see what happens this time ....
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,

As per the title.

When moving up an investment track, you pay one extra resource of any kind for everyone higher up the track than you.

Is this calculated before you move or after ?

We went with before, as it seemed the most logical, but I thought it was worth asking the question ...

N.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil Brother
Netherlands
Enschede
flag msg tools
Page 4: "In addition pay 1 Resource of your choice for every Representative of another player which was ahead of your Representative on the same Path before moving."

So you played correctly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Fisk
United Kingdom
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Come on you Seagulls! Sami Hyppia's Blue & White army!
badge
That's weird. This bit used to mention Shire Games, and tell you all how wonderful we are. But it seems to have got deleted. Let's see what happens this time ....
mbmbmbmbmb
Evil Brother wrote:
Page 4: "In addition pay 1 Resource of your choice for every Representative of another player which was ahead of your Representative on the same Path before moving."

So you played correctly.

Thank you.

Wow ... No idea how we missed that. I checked and checked again (I thought)

shake

N.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.