Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JP Botelho
Canada
Sainte-Therese
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
I pimped out a larger version of tbe board to fit all my minis! The regular board was getting crowded, so i took the next step!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JP Botelho
Canada
Sainte-Therese
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb

It was my first big projet ! My first try at painting miniatures also! It’s 15mm, glued on pennies. Each faction as different units!

The board was printed on vynil, on vistaprint. Picture of the original board was taken by me, and the name of the cities were redone ( hi res ) by an infographist!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JP Botelho
Canada
Sainte-Therese
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
I took the mini ships from my old Civilisation boardgame! I dont have enough of each « sail», like one sail, two sails, and big 3 sales!

I went with logie, i gace the biggest models to Greyjoys, and went down from there! I have enough ships done for each faction! Or else i have Conquest of an Empire that has big Roman ships!

I will get back to you on the website of the miniatures, i will have to look into my emails!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Clarke
United Kingdom
Nantwich
Cheshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thescorpionx wrote:
...the name of the cities were redone ( hi res ) by an infographist!

How did the infographist do this? Was it a top layer in Photoshop?

Great idea!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JP Botelho
Canada
Sainte-Therese
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
He erased the city names in photoshop and reerote them one by one so it would be clearer in the print!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Herdman
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
[q="Thescorpionx"]I pimped out a larger version of tbe board to fit all my minis! The regular board was getting crowded, so i took the next step!

@Thescorpionx This is awesome! I am very impressed with both the larger printed board and your miniatures! Is there any way you would be willing to make your printed board file available for download? I really like how clean and crisp both the graphics and the redone text are! I would love to be able to print one myself. I am also painting miniatures to replace the game pieces for this game, and having a larger map will be very nice to have!

Excellent work!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.