Popular Tags: [View All]
Allan Kustom
United Kingdom
Brampton, Carlisle
flag msg tools
mb
Hello
Bit of a noob question here.
How much superficial damage can you take before you fall out of the sky so to speak?
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Rose
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Superficial damage is just that. Misc holes in your ship. No limit, although it will add up if you're using the Peckham Points chart to accumulate damage to your aircraft after you land....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AMOS BURKE
United Kingdom
WALSALL
WEST MIDLANDS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Peckham Points are not part of the original rules,just to let you know Alan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Koch
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
But they are a fun addition to help build the story of the plane and crew. Just like the specific damage to the crew charts. Not base/core game but an excellent fan addition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Glück muss man haben
badge
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you… And I will beat you.
mbmbmbmbmb
420017 wrote:
The Peckham Points are not part of the original rules,just to let you know Alan.

Yes it is not, but it should be in my opinion. I once brought a B-17 back with around 700-800 points of (Peckham) damage that in the standard rules would have been ready to fly in the next mission. That might have been the next day. But by the Peckham charts was a Category-E, as well it should be. There comes a point when a Bomber is just too shot up to be economically viable for repair.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AMOS BURKE
United Kingdom
WALSALL
WEST MIDLANDS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
robkoch2112 wrote:
But they are a fun addition to help build the story of the plane and crew, just like the specific damage to the crew chart

Make for some good After Action Reports..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Correia
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is the Peckham Point chart in the Queen of the Skies files.
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/126737/peckham-damage-cha...

Bruce Peckham recently updated the chart for both B-17s and B-24s for players of Target For Today
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Kustom
United Kingdom
Brampton, Carlisle
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you all for your kind help
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United Kingdom
Rochford
Essex
flag msg tools
We few,we happy few,we band of brothers;For he today that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother: be he ne’er so vile;And gentlemen in England now-abed Shall think themself accurs’d they were no here That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jasta6 wrote:
There comes a point when a Bomber is just too shot up to be economically viable for repair.

Try telling that to the crew of the "SWISS CHEESE"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Young
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.