Subject: Complete tile manifest ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gordon Watson
United Kingdom
Banstead
Surrey - United Kingdom
flag msg tools
ASL - other tactical wargames call it Sir.
badge
Beneath this mask there is an idea.....and ideas are bulletproof.
mbmbmbmbmb
I was going through the 1825 stuff that I have in preparation for putting it up for sale - I thought that I had a complete set of 1825 +kits and +Regions, but looks like I was mistaken as I can't find K2 (advanced Trains), K3 (Phase 4) or K6 (xxxxx) - not sure why I had them all down as owned on BGG but hey-ho.

However I do have a whole load of extra tiles - it's really difficult to check without a complete listing of what tiles come from where - the tile sheet for K1 seems to disagree with that listed on BGG.

Can anyone point me to a combined listing for all the tiles - and/or where did 3 x russet/grey tile 67's come from?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Damerell
msg tools
domus_ludorum wrote:
Can anyone point me to a combined listing for all the tiles - and/or where did 3 x russet/grey tile 67's come from?

Kit K6 was more additional tiles, a companion to K1, nominally both replaced by D1.

I generally use http://www.fwtwr.com/fwtwr/18xx/1825/ (except for Kit D1, which they don't know about) but I get the impression Tresham was not utterly consistent about tile manifests so there may be no totally definitive listing. As far as I know #67 is just a russet tile; the only grey/russet tile is #166 of which there were 4 in Kit K3. http://www.18xx.net/tiles/f9.htm seems to agree that that is the only grey/russet tile (#1200, which 1825 calls #200, is actually brown/russet).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Watson
United Kingdom
Banstead
Surrey - United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tile 67 -

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xeryus
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmb
http://www.18xx.net/tiles/1825.htm has the tile manifests for each unit and kit of 1825.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Watson
United Kingdom
Banstead
Surrey - United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the links - so it looks like I have 3 x 166 there (which come from K3 but are numbered as 67 and I don't have any other tiles from K3.....odd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dual Gauge
msg tools
Another possibility is that they are from 1829 MSK1. They were originally numbered 67 there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Damerell
msg tools
DualGauge wrote:
Another possibility is that they are from 1829 MSK1. They were originally numbered 67 there.

Good catch!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.