Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Clark
United States
Vicksburg
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
I lose to my wife while she shops on her phone.
mbmbmbmbmb
Picked this up a few weeks ago and finally got it to the table over the weekend. My wife and I loved it! Such an awesome, unique euro and right around the perfect weight for us. I don't understand why it doesn't get more buzz.

However... we both stayed really confused over what direction to spin the craftsmen. The arrows on them point the direction you spin them, clockwise, but what's confusing is that the arrows could also just as easily be read to point to each number on the craftsmen. If read that way, you would turn them counterclockwise. It took us a while to figure out we were reading the craftsmen wrong, and I think my wife screwed it up the whole time we played.

Anybody else have trouble with this? I had to just ignore the arrows completely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Dagenais
msg tools
mbmb
yeah, it depend of the way your brain understand some things. Like visual allucination.

The arrow indicates the way your turn, so to the right, and not the destination.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.