Popular Tags: [View All]
Alan Newman
United States
Wantagh
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This was one of the first game designs I ever sold, circa 1977, to Western Publishing Co.'s, Whitman Games division. The original game was called Sorcerer's Apprentice and I'm pretty sure the Wacky title was adopted to satisfy any worries Western may have had about Disney's rights to the Sorcerer's Apprentice name. They changed the board quite a bit but the objectives remained the same, gathering ingredients to create magic spells.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Gee
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Alan!

I hadn't heard of this game before until I found it at the flea market today! It's complete except for one wizard spell card, but I think it is playable without this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Get Funkadelic
United States
West Allis
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And I hadn't heard of it until you just mentioned it on the forums.

Do you think you could take a few more pics of the game and perhaps a session report or review?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Gee
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GetFunkadelic wrote:
And I hadn't heard of it until you just mentioned it on the forums.

Do you think you could take a few more pics of the game and perhaps a session report or review?

Not sure when I will get around to playing it, but I'll see what I can do. I should be able to add some more pictures though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.