Star Wars: Imperial Assault – Legends of the Alliance» Forums » General

Subject: Selling purchased items rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Billy
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
So I’ve just finished the first mission of a campaign and I’m offered 6 different items to buy. In the non-app campaign, we were able to sell those items at a later time, like say after mission 3, at half price. Is this true for the app as well?

I see that after purchasing an item right now that I’m able to sell them back at full price. I just wasn’t sure if this was a temporary thing for the recently offered items, or if I can sell them back at full price after I finish the next mission.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Sparks
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you go through the tutorial mission it will explain some of the app features. Part of the wrap up of the tutorial mission it should tell you that a difference between the normal game and an app game is that yes, you can sell back items at full price.
Another difference on items is that the prices may differ between the app and the amount listed on the card. For app games, use the value in the app.

TL;DR: Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
The rulebook tells that you can sell back items at full price.
LotA Rulebook, Armory wrote:
Players can buy items from the selection and sell items from their
inventory, both for the displayed prices. The credit values shown
in the app may be different than those found on the cards. Players
ignore the credit values printed on the cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Sparks
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
a1bert wrote:
The rulebook tells that you can sell back items at full price.
LotA Rulebook, Armory wrote:
Players can buy items from the selection and sell items from their
inventory, both for the displayed prices. The credit values shown
in the app may be different than those found on the cards. Players
ignore the credit values printed on the cards.

I almost quoted that but to me that does not make it clear that after confirming a purchase the price does not dip to half.

SO I guess to confirm that to Billy, prices do not change over the course of a campaign for an item due to it being bought. I don't believe they change even if you pass on buying an item and then get the chance to but it again later, I have not seen it do that. I am guessing they have updated some item prices due to balance, either in the game as a whole or how it affects coop play versus an AI. I think I only saw some items being cheaper in the app.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Oh I must have missed this in the rulebook. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.