Arcadia Quest» Forums » General

Subject: Missing items from my order rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Claude Théato
Switzerland
flag msg tools
Hello

I have backed Arcadia Quest: Inferno last year and have ordered a lot of items with it from the base game and the first expansion. In june I received a big parcel with many items, however 6 items were missing. As the parcel was obviously full, I thought the missing items would arrive with a second parcel. However, I never got anything. From then on, I tried to get into contact with CMON via different procedures, and I also had contact with different representatives. However, no one did solve the problem till now, leading to a lot of time and energy on my and their side having been spent for nothing. I do not understand why this is such.

Just to make things clear: I have ordered those items, I have payed for them, and, as far as I understand kickstarter, they hence should have seen produced for me. However, I never received them, which of course leaves me feeling as of being duped. One of the CMON representatives told me not all the missing items were in stock, which would mean you have sold my items a second time to someone else. Also not even the items that were in stock were sent to me, even as I asked for it.

Does anyone have any idea what I could do to resolve this issue? I am deeply disappointed by the behaviour from CMON. They appear to be to be completely disorganized for solving customer problems, and do not seem to properly communicate within the company.

Sincere thanks to every advice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What are the items you are missing?

I had no trouble to get my missing/damaged items replaced by cmon, im sure they do what they can to replace them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Money
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can add me to the list of "Cmon games customer service is pathetic list".

I just got Arcadia Quest for Christmas and it's missing one of the colored bases (ring). I emailed customer service right away and they said they would email when it's shipped. It has been over a month since I heard from them and I even sent an email just last week. angry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.