Subject: More townsfolk?! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there an easy way to get the townsfolk that aren't in the big box expansions?

Namely the ones in:

Raiders of the North Sea: The Mico Promo
Raiders of the North Sea: Rod & Pep Watch It Played Promo
The North Sea Runesaga

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shem Phillips
New Zealand
Waikanae
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Mico Promo set is available in the BGG store and at http://boardgamebits.tictail.com

I'm not sure about the Watch It Played Promo, but your best bet is to ask them directly.

The North Sea Runesaga cards are only available in Runesaga.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leigh Micevski
Australia
flag msg tools
Looking on your store I think it's great that you offer a board in case ones own needs replacing.

I don't know many companies that do that to be honest. I would love if companies offer the boxes as well as the corners become damaged over time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mauricio Montoya
Colombia
Medellín
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At one point the extra townsfolk from Runesaga were available as a standalone deck in the Garphill games store http://boardgamebits.tictail.com I got it last year for my copy of Raiders and it integrates and plays fine despite not having that expansion.

But it seems it's sold out at the moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shem Phillips
New Zealand
Waikanae
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, they're all sold out. It is unlikely I will ever reprint Runesaga either - so no more spare parts in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.