Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Lees
United States
Franklin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Richard Breese was posting on Facebook about the new tiles that will be coming to the Geek Store in "late spring" - Sorceror and Boat 7. I mentioned how excited I was about the tiles, and that I learned not to wait on them like I did with Beekeeper, since it's the only promo to date that I don't have. He responded by saying that Beekeeper would be coming back as well, but with new art depicting a black bear getting into a hive!

Keep your eyes on the Geek Store, everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone of Light
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice!!! Thanks for sharing! Though now the uber completionists will need two copies of beekeeper. Still not sure if I fall in that camp or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Lees
United States
Franklin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll settle for one. I wouldn't play with more than that in a single game anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Hilton
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmb
Excited!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron H
United States
Newark
DE
flag msg tools
Broth runs deep through our veins.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stone of Light wrote:
Nice!!! Thanks for sharing! Though now the uber completionists will need two copies of beekeeper. Still not sure if I fall in that camp or not.

It's now up in the store! I guess I'm one of those "uber completionists" that bought a second copy even though I have a copy of the first one. I wouldn't bother with 2 copies of a promo for any other game, but this is Keyflower! I just have to own both, haha.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmb
https://boardgamegeekstore.com/collections/promos/products/k...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Bross
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this the sort of thing (along with the other tiles) that will sell out fast and become hard to get and expensive?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmb
rbf1138 wrote:
Is this the sort of thing (along with the other tiles) that will sell out fast and become hard to get and expensive?

Quite possibly.

Alternatively, it might sell out slowly and then later become hard to get.

Or Breese might do that long-contemplated reprint of all the promos and it'll be cheap and easy to get.

So... meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.