Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And also this is the 32nd congressperson as well

Quote:
House Appropriations Committee Chairman Rodney Frelinghuysen, R-N.J., said Monday he would not seek re-election in November, adding to the long list of Republicans who won't return to the House at the end of the 115th Congress.

Frelinghuysen also becomes the eighth House committee chairman to step down, and his decision will likely add to worries that Republicans will lose control of the House in the November elections.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/rodney-frelinghuysen-becom...

One of the problems. He's just not with the new program of the GOP

Quote:
Mr. Frelinghuysen has often been caught between the direction of the party and the desires of his home state. He voted against the federal tax law, citing the harm it would inflict on many of his constituents by limiting the deductibility of state income taxes and property taxes. His vote reportedly angered Republican leadership, and Paul D. Ryan, the House speaker, threatened to strip Mr. Frelinghuysen of his leadership role.

He also initially opposed Republican-led efforts to repeal the Affordable Care Act, before changing his vote at the last minute.

At a time of deep polarization, Mr. Frelinghuysen sought to strike a more moderate tone, saying in his statement that he has striven to reach across the political aisle.

“I have worked in a bipartisan manner,’’ he said, “not just in times of crisis but always, because I believe it best serves my constituents, my state and our country.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/29/nyregion/frelinghuysen-ho...?

So if you are not in tune with the Mango Mussolini and the GOP's new message of screwing the rest of the country for the 1% then you just really don't belong. Good bye moderation (such as it was) in the GOP
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.