A Study in Emerald» Forums » General

Subject: Do you have spare misprint agent counters? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mike the hat
United Kingdom
Norwich
flag msg tools
I can't find any of the corrected counters (if you have them from the Mythtopia box please let me know) so I'm looking for a set of the misprint counters instead. If you have them spare please email me and we can discuss terms.

Thanks

Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Baldassar
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if they'll help you although Martin Wallace sent Cool Stuff Inc replacement counters for the U.S. Based customers. Last year a was able to get a copy of the game at a convention and they were still able to accomadate replacements for me, that was June time frame last year.
There first response was "you need to order something first" then I reminded them that they were shipping them for free do to an agreement between them and Mr. Wallace, after that they sent them right away. They probably forget they had them.

mikethehat wrote:
I can't find any of the corrected counters (if you have them from the Mythtopia box please let me know) so I'm looking for a set of the misprint counters instead. If you have them spare please email me and we can discuss terms.

Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.