6 Posts

Illusions of Glory» Forums » General

Subject: A few clarifications rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Smith
msg tools
mbmbmb
1) Are Durres, Vlore, Southern Italy considered part of AP-Controlled IT Supply Sources in the ItaliN Front Inset Mapboard in reference to Reinforcemenrs Card #33?

2)Are spaces with Water Crossings considered a clear space if there are no other terrain features in the space. If it is/isnt how does that affect trench building?

3) When activating the Black Sea Unit am i correct in assuming any other AP forces in Odessa at the time of activiation can not accompany the Unit on its assault?

4) If forts use the HFT to defend do defending SCU's gain the use of the HFT in the same way as it would if it was with a LCU?

5) Can units Retreat into a country that has not entered the way yet? Such as Serbs from Kragujavec into Viden? The retreat rules never mention retreat as a movement but as a retreat.

6) When activiating a space that has multiple Units in can i move and attack but with different units. For example. I have RU II Corp Cav, XXI and VIII Infanyry Corps in a space. Can i Activate the space and move the cav around to Temesvar to cut off the enemy units in Hatszeg and put them in OOS then Attack with the remaining infantry corps?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Perry Silverman
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Albanian ports are not part of the Italian Front.

2. Yes.

3. Yes.

4. Yes.

5. No.

6. A space can be activated for Movement or Attack, but not
both.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Smith
msg tools
mbmbmb
Excellent! Thanks for the verification!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Smith
msg tools
mbmbmb
ohiogrognard wrote:
1. Albanian ports are not part of the Italian Front.

2. Yes.

3. Yes.

4. Yes.

5. No.

6. A space can be activated for Movement or Attack, but not
both.

just had another thought. During Russian war shortages do forts spaces allow the russian units to still fire on the LCU table?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Perry Silverman
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My adjudication is that the AP player must use the Light Fire Table for all combats during the effect of RUSSIAN WAR MATERIEL SHORTAGE, and I recommend reducing this card’s effects to one turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Smith
msg tools
mbmbmb
That makes sense! Was just hoping for a way to make it not so brutal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.