Subject: Man Battlestations Takes a Look at Fleet Commander: Genesis rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy R.
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
Hello all!

My co-host Greg and I took a fairly in-depth look at Fleet Commander: Genesis in the January episode of our show, the Man Battlestations Podcast.

We have both been really enjoying the game! Greg got the chance to play it with a friend of his who backed the Kickstarter, and he talked it up so much that I decided to hunt down a copy on eBay. Now I regret not backing the KS when I had the chance! I'm really hoping that this game is able to find some wider distribution, because I think the mechanics are fun enough and fresh enough that it could really catch on.

Anyway, here is a link to the show in case anyone is interested:

http://www.manbattlestations.com/blog/2018/01/15/episode-26/

You can also find our show on iTunes if that is your thing. The segment on Fleet Commander starts at the 1 hr. 26 min. mark.

PS - To the Admins, apologies if this is posted in the wrong place. I tried submitting a simpler version of this post to the reviews section, but it was bounced as "spam" for some reason. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Saxton
United States
Affton (St. Louis)
Missouri
flag msg tools
After all, gas can is my middle name. Eh, not really.
mbmbmbmbmb
I get a dead link there, but agree with everything you say about FC: Genesis, it is a pretty fun game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Groll
Germany
Marburg
Hessen
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Andy,
thanks for bringing both communities a bit closer together.
I greatly enjoyed your podcast (as always) and the Fleet Commander review.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.