Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ramalingam Raghavan
India
CHENNAI
Tamilnadu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First time in my 5 years of buying games, one of my shipment was stolen from my front door.

All I did was just to send an email to customer support. Within a few days they came back requesting for either a refund or replacement.

Just amazing.

Thanks a lot MM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralf Grasser
United States
Medley
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I only had positive experiences with MM as well (the latest one today with shipping in stock items from two separate orders while combining pre-orders from both for a later shipment)- but in general I must say that most experiences with online game stores have been surprisingly positive and all issues I had so far with Miniature Market, CSI and Boardlandia have been taken care of immediately and in a very satisfying way.
One other big player was not at the same level (even when it was just about combining ans splitting orders) and lost my business now but compared to Amazon, Walmart or Gamestop I guess specialized game stores do provide an overall high level of quality.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CK Yang
msg tools
I had similar experience with CSI before, but it took quite a few back and forth asking dealing with the courier (Fedex) first along with a thorough search throughout the neighborhood.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave LaSalle
msg tools
I had a similarly excellent experience with MM-- game came with one board damaged; I gave them a call and they immediately shipped out a replacement and told me to send back the damaged one at my convenience (they provided paid shipping label). They're definitely my go-to now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
I have purchased stuff in the past from them and had nothing but exemplary customer service. When I logged into their website recently it sill had some of my orders from several years ago since that was the last time I ordered anything. Their prices and customer service cannot be beat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.