John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"save" their character, instead of just printing it? it works/looks great, and i'll def. be using it...but it would be nice if i could "fill in" the info and then save that character/sheet to my PC...has anyone been able to do this, and if so how? thanks...

(all i see for options is "print")
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunter D'HOOGH
Belgium
WESPELAAR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't looked at this yet, maybe it's possible.

All I did was indeed print out my character.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Clarke
United Kingdom
New Milton
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Print it to a pdf printer. You can get a free pdf printer app very easily. It's likely that would freeze the file in stone but it would give a record of your character. A full copy of Adobe Acrobat might get around the prohibition on saving the file or you might ask the original author to remove that no-print restriction as it's not normal on most 'fillable' sheets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ok...i was able to save it by "printing it" to "adobe .pdf" as my printer, but the background image/texture does not "save" (just a plain white BG)...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Clarke
United Kingdom
New Milton
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You might, in your particular pdf reader, be able to select which layers actually print out. It;s possible that the background image is set to not print but you might be able to change that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.