Subject: Question about adding a target (Cragheart) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Ball
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sorry if this has been asked, I did look and can't find anything (I am sure it has but just not using the correct search phrase).

If I use the Cragheart's backup ammo to add a target, there is a card which after attacking lets you push and get 1 XP if you consume earth (sorry can't remember the name). Do I get the push for both targets, and do I get the XP for both pushes if so (I know you only get the XP if you actually do push as it is on the same row as the push)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Schofield
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You push both but only get one XP as it's from consuming the element.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Ball
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks

ha not sure how I missed this, literally the exact same question only a few posts down https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1884677/backup-ammunition-c...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel van der pol
Netherlands
Leiden
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
REBELinBLUE wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked, I did look and can't find anything (I am sure it has but just not using the correct search phrase).

If I use the Cragheart's backup ammo to add a target, there is a card which after attacking lets you push and get 1 XP if you consume earth (sorry can't remember the name). Do I get the push for both targets, and do I get the XP for both pushes if so (I know you only get the XP if you actually do push as it is on the same row as the push)?

Using the Earth Element makes the entire Attack action stronger. This includes the push, thus with Backup Ammunition you get to choose two separate targets and can push them both. Note however that the XP is rewarded for the Attack Action using the Earth Element so you don't receive the XP reward twice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.