Subject: Can you do a 1$ pledge? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nimrod Breger
Germany
Dusseldorf
flag msg tools
Hey all,

Was wondering if its possible to do a 1$ pledge and get access to the pledge manager?
I feel that some aspects of the game (such as the artwork/design of the player board) are just not ready.

Cheers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the Kickstarter comments, somebody from the campaign said that $1 pledges get access to the pledge manager.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave J
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes they can. They also said they art is actually the look they were going for. I’m guess you don’t like the hero and gift cards etc? They’re supposed to feel like “calm and blue prints etc”

Not saying your wrong, I just not sure if they’d do a whole redesign although it seems like a lot of people have issues with them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diana M
Canada
flag msg tools
wonderloss wrote:
In the Kickstarter comments, somebody from the campaign said that $1 pledges get access to the pledge manager.

Awesome! Thanks!
I'm in the same boat.

Though, I'm new to boardgaming and I just realized one thing...
does it matter if it's $1 in OUR currency, or it somehow has to be the equivalent 1 in the THEIR currency? (GBP, Euro, CAD, etc)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederik Groessens
msg tools
mbmb
dmrs0 wrote:
wonderloss wrote:

Awesome! Thanks!
I'm in the same boat.

does it matter if it's $1 in OUR currency, or it somehow has to be the equivalent 1 in the THEIR currency? (GBP, Euro, CAD, etc)

you pledge in the currency the kickstarter is listing...so if it is US $ in kickstarter you will pay that amount of US $ converted into your country's currency.
if it is in Euro's - € , you will pledge that amount of Euros converted in your local currency based on exchange rate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Lox
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
dmrs0 wrote:
wonderloss wrote:

Awesome! Thanks!
I'm in the same boat.

I think it came out to about 1.23 CAD when I pledged $1 USD. Gets you access to comment, updates sent to you, and the pledge manager as far as I know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shelby Babb
United States
Springdale
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dmrs0 wrote:

Some friendly advice:

if you're worried about conversion rates between a single buck, a single euro, and a single loonie, you probably need to save your money for other things. Because even if you're trying to be super good with a super tight gaming budget, worrying over these kinds of small differences is absurd when a base pledge will run you $120 + shipping (and let's face it, the $300 pledge is where it's at!), especially considering you're credited the dollar or whatever anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.