8 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » General

Subject: Any images of character class icons? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Riley
msg tools
mb
Trying to find decent rez images of just the character icons, all of them, not just the starting classes. Anybody know where some are accessible?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bailey
United States
Warner Robins
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
“I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it.” ― Terry Pratchett
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/141846/spoilers-character...

Just look on the first page to avoid spoilers. It's just a pdf but maybe you can get a quality snip from that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Boyen
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All images can be found in the FAQ. The entries regarding the different abilities of the characters are divided by class, using the character icons. You will have to scroll down a bit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Riley
msg tools
mb
dbailey wrote:
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/141846/spoilers-character...

Just look on the first page to avoid spoilers. It's just a pdf but maybe you can get a quality snip from that.

Unfortunately it doesn't include the starting 6, and the equivalent file for the starting character classes doesn't use the beginning tiles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Riley
msg tools
mb
Karian wrote:
All images can be found in the FAQ. The entries regarding the different abilities of the characters are divided by class, using the character icons. You will have to scroll down a bit.

Some of these files are so amazingly lo-res they can't be seen, and some are cropped out also. I'm talking a decent sized image that could possibly be printed, the resolution on these is almost unusable except on the page they're displayed on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karn
Canada
flag msg tools
I have a pdf of all the character class icons that I created recently, they are fully vectorized and capable of lossless scaling to whatever dpi you need.

I'll post back here once it's uploaded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karn
Canada
flag msg tools
Character Class Icons - Scalable
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc M
Canada
Otterburn Park
Quebec
flag msg tools
Karnageddon wrote:

Let me say THANK YOU for these.

This is exactly what I was looking for that all the official art assets was missing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.