Oliver St
Germany
flag msg tools
From mission to mission within one campaign: do i reshuffle the treasure card deck each time? The alternative would be to keep one treasure card deck for the whole campaign. I am not sure which is the right thing to do.

In the epilogue I have already drawn a few cards from the treasure card deck. Now I am in mission 2 and i wonder, whether i reshuffle all cards in the treasure cards deck or if i keep then out so that i do not draw the same treasure twice.

Since the Heroes are so diverse, most of the items can probably only fit to one character and it would be quite disappointing in drawing it again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver St
Germany
flag msg tools
I just found the answer myself in the faq after digging a little longer:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1842741/ss-faqs-errata-ver-...

Quote:
Treasure cards
Discarded Treasure cards must be placed in the discard pile until the end of the Quest, then shuffled back into the deck.

So the answer is: yes the treasure card deck is reshuffled again for each quest ("mission").
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens W.
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stoliver wrote:

Since the Heroes are so diverse, most of the items can probably only fit to one character and it would be quite disappointing in drawing it again.

As mentioned elsewhere on this site, one way of (trying to) avoid this disappointment, is by not discarding useless treasure, but stashing it instead. That way it will go in your stash deck, so it stays out of your treasure deck in subsequent quests, increasing your chances of drawing useful treasure in the next draw.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.