Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Daigle
Canada
L'Ancienne-Lorette
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
"DO NOT PRAY! If you pray, your hands will close together. You will not be able to fight!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Last sunday we finished our second story: Marcy Case. It was really fun. I read the debriefing after each mission at http://www.thetimeagency.net/. Soon we'll do Prophecy of Dragons. I can see that there's no debrifefing done after PoD. Do we know when they are gonna be available? Also, there seems to be some kind of archives mechanism inside each debriefing... I wonder where we get these codes?

Marcy Case spoiler
Spoiler (click to reveal)
The Emergency button in the police station was clearly a trap and we couldnt resist the urge to press it haha. I loved it. We had to go back to the bunker to call the helicopter once more. Fun times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NO clue when the next debriefing comes, they took a long time for the first few. The codes are gathered in later missions (and only make sense then)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.