Subject: Confusion about solo play rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Fike
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello, nearly all descriptions of the game state it is a two player game, however it says it is rated 8/10 for solo play and it also states elsewhere it can be played “with one or two, better at two”

What does that mean? Is it a solitaire game or not? It is a real simple question yet it is so mysteriously referenced.

Is there an AI or solitaire friendly rule set ? (I perused the rule book which made no reference to solitaire play) or is it simply referring to the method of playing left hand vs right hand?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guilhem Bedos
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Judging by the history of the publisher, I understand it is the good old fashioned way, ie. left hand vs right hand.

I would love to have another, more modern solution though...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Fike
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Guilhem wrote:
Judging by the history of the publisher, I understand it is the good old fashioned way, ie. left hand vs right hand.

I would love to have another, more modern solution though...

Agreed, LHvsRH isn’t really solo play, and isn’t much fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan McNeely
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chess could be played solo the same way, but I wouldn't be so bold as to give its solitaire rating a medium-to-high.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.