Subject: Greenbrier's website rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Miller
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I can get their website to open via my tablet, but not on my laptop.

Very, very odd. I'm trying to figure out if I'll be able to get a replacement for my Bananach: opened the selaed box and her arm holding the spear was dancing merrily in her cubby. Also, I got an extra fire mini.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zee Parks
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
laserjudas wrote:
So, I can get their website to open via my tablet, but not on my laptop.

Very, very odd. I'm trying to figure out if I'll be able to get a replacement for my Bananach: opened the selaed box and her arm holding the spear was dancing merrily in her cubby. Also, I got an extra fire mini.

sites been very slow since Folklore PM launched. lookign into reasons.

Banananach replacements won't be available until after 2nd printing. We are straight out of her from 1st print run.

any bent figures can usually be corrected via the hot water dipping method.
see this pdf http://press.greenbriergames.com/project_yashima/pdf/yashima...

The Dark Tales(1E) vac-tray has 3 slots for the demonic flame mini's but actually comes with 4.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Miller
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm well versed in bent figure alteration. Not terribly well versed in pinning models to reattach limbs. No worries: I can wait for the 2nd printing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zee Parks
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
laserjudas wrote:
I'm well versed in bent figure alteration. Not terribly well versed in pinning models to reattach limbs. No worries: I can wait for the 2nd printing.

If the limb is there and simply came detached, super glue, or my preferred locktight adhesive will do the trick in about 10min. if you have some patience, even Elmers paper glue will sort of work if the detached piece can be held in place via some other means or propping up(let dry overnight before using).

Failing that, dab her arm socket with some red paint or nail polish and just say she has battle damage.

else, hit us up come summer time for a replacement (note replacements usually require photos of damage)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.